Sunday, August 10, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 8-10-14

Welcome to my version of Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Today's photos came from my archives. We have been busy this week cleaning out storage. Judging by our current progress, the job will be finished in "two weeks" (movie quote courtesy of Joe), or at least before the first snow--I hope!  My camera is feeling lonely. OK, here goes...

1. Bathroom Selfie




I couldn't decide which I liked best, so I posted them all. My grandson was trying out a new hair style and look after his bath several years ago. I happened along just in time to take the shots for him. I hope it counts as a selfie!

2. Hop, Skip or Jump


This guy hopped inside the dish, but he couldn't jump out. This was one trick he should have skipped!


3. Creative Angle


The angle I was 'creating' was the letter 'A' but decided to add upside down to it just for fun.


4. Box or Package


We use boxes of all shapes and sizes to add interest to our antique show booth. Many of the purchases are packaged up and given as gifts. This type of items is popular because they are small, yet bring back memories of fun times together for families.


5. Unfocused


Even though this image is a bit out of focus, it's obvious that most of us wouldn't want to get close enough for a good look. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks scavenger hunt. I would love for you to leave a comment. If you would like to see what photos others used for the prompts, just click the link below. 

6 comments:

  1. I like your creative angle shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany, thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love that hair! I'm surprised he couldn't jump- but I bet you set him free! Fun shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, you are right, I did set him free. Yes, I love the hair and the smile, but then, I'm a bit prejudiced.

      Delete
  4. I like your creative angle shot. I would like to do some of those letter shots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charity, it would take some time to get a good variety of letters shots, but it would be fun. Thanks for visiting and commenting.

    ReplyDelete