1. The room was full of us all. It was a Special time of togetherness. (Sorry about the smears on the mirror.
2. My youngest grandchild has a Habit of making faces. I don't know which one started it, but I also have a photo of my son, her dad, making the same face.
3. When the older grandchildren decided to Explore the area around the lake earlier this month, the granddaughter was afraid of falling. I love how her cousins helped her down the hill.
4. Me with a few of my grands a couple of weeks ago. We were all having a good time.
5. OK, so this is a bit more than a sprinkle. I was thrilled to see the spillway running after our recent rains. It has been several years since we had enough rain for it flow.
Hope you have enjoyed my interpretation of the Scavenger Hunt Sunday prompts for this week. It was a last minute throw-together. It may take a few times for me to get back into the swing of it. Have a good week!