Sunday, September 28, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday My Photo Interpretations for the Word Prompt

Welcome to my blog. You're just in time to see my latest post for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. This week the words were key, triangle, favorite word, celebration, and best. I interpreted the words with the following photos.

1. Key


My search for photos to fit the key took much too long, but I was rewarded with this cute little boy showing me how well he could play the piano. It didn't take him near as long as it did me to find the right key!


2 Triangle


This quilt I found not long ago combined squares and triangles. I like it. This is the first one I have seen with this pattern. I have been saving flannel to make a quilt. I might just have to use this as a pattern.


3. Favorite Word


One of my favorite words is ice cream. Some might say it's two words, but I disagree! The grandkids seem to love it as much as I do. Can you tell?


4. Celebration


Birthday, Christmas, Wedding... too many celebrations to choose from. I finally decided on this shot from the fourth of July Independence Day Celebration. I am always amazed when I get a clear of fireworks.

5. Best


I found this recipe for Wendy's chili. As with most recipes, I changed it up and added some ingredients not in the recipe, and put it in a crock pot instead of a pan on the stove. If it tastes as good as it looks in this photo, it will be the best chili I have ever made, with the exception of a chili I made with deer meat around thirty years ago. My brother (who shot the deer) thought it was the best he had ever tasted and wanted my recipe. What he didn't know was there was no recipe. It was a one time deal--glad you liked it, brother!

These are my interpretations for this weeks word prompts: key, triangle, favorite word, celebration and best. I hope you liked them. What would you have chosen to photograph for these prompts? There is still time to participate if you would like. The link below will take you to the site where you can learn more about Scavenger Hunt Sunday and see photos the other participants have chosen.

Thanks for stopping by. I would love for you to leave a comment about your visit.

8 comments:

  1. I love all your photos for the prompts...I think my fav is the little man tickling the ivories. :)
    This is my first time to play...such fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bj, I'm glad you started playing. It is fun to visit other blogs and see their photo choices for the prompts. Thanks for visiting and commenting.

      Delete
  2. I would of never thought of piano keys--good for you!!
    great photos-
    hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was so happy to find that photo! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I love your key shot. I love any photo of a child playing a musical instrument, reading a book or playing outside or really anything not involving video games. I adore your fireworks. The colors are very different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yogi, I agree. Children who don't rely on electronics for entertainment seem to be much happier than those who do. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

      Delete
  4. that little boy is cute and your chili does look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abrianna, he is a cutie. The chili turned out pretty good. It didn't taste like Wendy's chili, but theirs doesn't taste the same every time. Joe was happy with it, so that's good enough for me!

      Delete