Monday, August 13, 2012

My Plan to Conquer Clutter

I'm so glad you chose to visit my blog. I've been planning this Journey Through The Clutter Jungle for a very long time.  I've even started it a time or 2, or is it 102? or maybe even 1002?  The problem is, when I finally decide when and where to begin, I don't travel very far before one obstacle or another gets in my way. I feel like the frog trying to get out of the well.  For every step forward I take, I fall 2 steps backwards!

Over the past several years I have spent many hours devising a system that will take me to the end of my Clutter Jungle. I have purposed to put my plans, projects and progress in this blog. I'm hoping to accomplish several things by it.  

   1. I'm hoping that seeing my plans in writing will help me to stay focused.

   2. I'm hoping that by publishing my journey, some of you will be decide to travel through the jungle with me.   

   3.  I'm hoping that what I learn, accomplish and record on this site will help someone else on his/her Journey through his/her own personal Clutter Jungle.

I'd like to invite you to join me as I embark on this Journey and to follow along as I chart my course through this Jungle and on to the other side, The End of Clutter!





No comments:

Post a Comment